Final Patch Notes Version 1.2 Build 4.10
* Accounts will now be disconnected from the server when AFK at character selection or in character creation.
* As previously announced, stats have been removed from in-game costume items, matching the previous change to Marketplace costume items.
* Available character slots (via Character Slot Expansions or deleted characters) will now be recognized prior to logging into a game world.
* Players can now connect to a server they have no characters on if they have an available character slot.
* Assorted translations have been corrected or updated in English, French, and German. For instance, [Lumber: Mass Production] is now simply [Lumber].
* The Revive interface for characters under level 10 no longer has overlapping text.
* Improved tooltips on items with socketed lunagems to more clearly show stat effects.
* To ensure no portion of your potion is wasted, [Workman’s Compensation] labor potions can no longer be consumed when there’s insufficient “room” for all 1000 Labor Points on your account. It will now give an error that X Labor Points must be used before using the labor potion.
* The [Workman’s Compensation] labor potion on the Loyalty Store now has a 12-hour cooldown to match the Marketplace version.
* A rare bug that could potentially generate a large number of small temporary files in one’s user folder has been fixed.
* This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit ourServer Status forum for details.